I love the pictures. You guys look great. i am so glad I finally got to see the baby.
You look so beautiful! YOu do have really cute kids!
Megan, I saw your blog through Erin's blog. You have a beautiful family. I hope you are all doing well.Your Old Roommate,Janeece Price
Man you always have the best family pictures. I LOVE LVOE LOVE Allie's picture with her hair so cute and her jean jacket. So cute!
They turned out beautifully.
That is a great shot! :) We sure miss you guys.
I love the pictures. You guys look great. i am so glad I finally got to see the baby.
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! YOu do have really cute kids!
ReplyDeleteMegan,
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog through Erin's blog. You have a beautiful family. I hope you are all doing well.
Your Old Roommate,
Janeece Price
Man you always have the best family pictures. I LOVE LVOE LOVE Allie's picture with her hair so cute and her jean jacket. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot! :) We sure miss you guys.
ReplyDelete